Re: A little bit of history could be yours

>Dear All,
>
>A little bit of ham radio history could be yours; I am having a tidy up, and
>have put this up for auction on ePay:
>

>Among other things it was used to make the first transatlantic 1200 bps PSK
>packet contact (via FO-12 in late 1986) with Tom Clark W3IWI, now K3IO.
>Somewhere I still have the cassette tape ..

Hi Jim!

How nice to see your callsign again!!

And I could not believe my eyes!  As just yesterday, I went through
boxes of stuff I am saving, and just looking at them brought the
memories flooding back!!

With your skills I can assure the buyer he will be pleased!!

Still hoping for P3E so we can chat again!!

My very best to your family...Dave and Leanore

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...