SO-50 Demo / Presentation San Diego 09/25/08

I'll be presenting my "How to Work Amateur Satellites with your HT"
multimedia extravaganza tomorrow in the San Diego area. We'll attempt
to work SO-50 as it passes at 10:31AM Pacific time (1731 GMT).

All are welcome to attend. Lunch at  Filippi’s Pizza Grotto, 5353
Kearny Villa Rd., San Diego - right across from the San Diego Ham
Radio Outlet store. We'll work SO-50 from HRO, then migrate to the
restaurant for the presentation and lunch.

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
http://www.clintbradford.com
909-241-7666