Re: Some British publicity for Richard Garriott's mission

A good item Andy.

For some reason the link as posted didn't work with me but this one does:

http://tinyurl.com/6yjud8

I guess it'll depend what other news they have as to whether they publish the pictures in the printed edition, I hope they do.

I've found that if newspapers have little news then they print big pictures but if there happens to be lots of news they shrink or eliminate them.

73 Trevor M5AKA