ISS late pass at 1817utc

Congratulations to the following stations I could pull out of Richard's (reported) last transmission.

VE3ECO, VE3KHQ, KA9ERV, KC9EIZ, W?KWQ, N0UOE, W4CMB, KS4RX, W5KSI, VE3IJD,
KN4F, WA1QDP, W4NTF AND KJ4DUN.

A lot of us worked hard to contact him.  A job well done!  I have now heard (talked to) two generations
of Garriott's.  I don't think I can wait another 25 years for the next one!  Have a safe trip home, Richard.

73, Rick - WA4NVM