Re: ISS SSTV - My Last Image Just Received

On Thu, 2008-10-23 at 13:28 +0100, David Barber wrote:
> Well that's it for me and the UK.  Pass 12.09utc, the last visible here in
> the UK before Richard leaves, and another picture to add to the collection.
> Seems to have been a small problem up there as the first image started
> before the TX keyed up and only a quarter of the second image was sent
> before the TX went off.

The first image is *nearly* all there, judging by how much qsstv
attempts to decode.  I can't get it to "lock" though so I've got an
interesting stripy pattern of lines.  I'll play some more when I get
home from work.

I did hear an MM station calling, very faintly, near the start of the
recording - MM3YCG possibly?

Gordon