visual sighting ISS while listening

I had a great view of them streaking across the sky this morning while I listened to their carrier and then some tweeting (SSTV). . .I heard them ID in CW mode too which was a first for me . . . the signal was not as strong as on previous passes either but I could see it  . . .  it was at 18 degrees and I stepped out of the shack into the cold and there it was . . .  of course I have had a lot of experience seeing before so that was easy   . . . . the sky was clear and Orion was beautiful as it always is in the Southern Sky. Good luck. I did not hear any voice QSOs. I worked them on the 21st when they were about 25 degrees up and were S9. . .

Jim W9VNE
Cincinnati, Ohio