ISS SSTV

Hi Folks, just got a pic from the ISS. It was not a very good pic but still
a pic. I was wondering how many watts the ISS station is using and what kind
of antenna they have. Anyone know where I can find this information?
Hopefully they will let the SSTV Station run automatically so we will still
have it even after the Space Tourist leaves. Its been fun.
KC8GKF