Re: SSTV Active This Morning

On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 08:08 +0100, David Barber wrote:
> SSTV alive and well this morning.
>
> More great pictures.

I was able to hear it, but it was too noisy to decode the picture.  You
can see that qsstv thinks there's Robot36 there, but that's about it.  A
combination of an omnidirectional antenna and a low pass (10 degrees
maximum elevation at my QTH in IO75) didn't really help.

Maybe for the next time they're using SSTV on the ISS I'll have my quad
on a rotator.  Actually, that gives me an idea, but I'll save it for
another email...

Gordon