NA1SS Contact over Northwest NorthCarolina

Tuesday 10-21-08

NABS, Richard Garriott (aka W5KWQ), has been very busy this past week. Every ISS pass over the Eastern  North America has had either space to ground  SSTV or voice contacts. (except during sleep times). Sunday, Monday and Tuesday he worked mostly voice contacts. It took me three days to finally get  a QSL from him at 1106Z this morning !!!  I bet he had a pile-up on his hands.

Does anybody know how /if Richard will work QSL cards ?

//Bob - KB5YZG //