ARISS SSTV offline until later today

Dear AMSAT-BB members:
Sorry for the inconvenience, but the ARISS SSTV server will be down for
the next few hours.  The Internet connection to the site has been
overwhelmed by the popularity of Richard's images.  We're working
feverishly to get another site online in the next few hours.  The URL to
access the site will change and I'll report back on that as soon as
possible.  Please continue to collect imagery from Richard and we'll be
back online again as soon as possible.  Thanks very much for your
patience and support!
	73,
	Will

--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L3, AMA 800142, FBIS
kc6rol@amsat.org     http://www.spaceflightsoftware.com/will/