Thank You Richard and the Team

All,

I'm speaking for myself here but I hope some of the sentiments expressed
below will be felt by you all.

I'm sure when Richard leaves for home on the 23rd it will be too soon for
many Amateurs around the world who have enjoyed his boundless exuberance
during his stay on the ISS.

Richard's (and the support teams) contribution has been immense.  His QSOs
have been carried out succinctly and with professionalism, his voice filled
with contagious enthusiasm.

The SSTV has been a triumph again due to the unstinting dedication of
Richard and his support team.

As one of those who enjoyed the privilege of a QSO with Richard and the
receipt of some 40+ SSTV pictures I would like to publicly thank him and the
team for what has been a superbly enjoyable period of unprecedented
activity.

Absolutely Brilliant - Thank You All.

Regards

David