Contact with ISS

There are some advantages to living in bush Alaska and 400 miles from civilization. This Sunday at 2106 UTC I made successful contact with Richard Garriott on the International Space station. Mr. Garriot told me I was his first contact in North America for that pass. I had him all to myself for three minutes before the space station passed over the lower 48. This was definitely a QSO I'll always remember!
Thanks to all those who have and continue to support ARISS.

Joe Seibert- AL1F
Grid: AP90ds

Bethel, Alaska