xmit sstv to the ISS

Hi Folks, was just thinking about this again and these last two passes were
quiet so maybe that would of been a good time to xmit up. hopefully they
have the gear on and would maybe qsl us somehow or even not. I wonder if
anyone xmitted to the ISS sstv the last two passes. Everyone was sitting
there listening/waiting like me probley. Anyway I am sure they will let us
know if and when they want us to xmit up. I heard someone mention it here
earlier about maybe a day to xmit up. Would be nice to have a way to take
turns. I think most of the users are here on this bb. maybe not.
kc8gkf