What command to use to get next 24hrs AOS/LOS for aparticular satellite using predict server

Hello all

Anyone more experienced with querying the predict server?  The only documentation I have for querying it is the demo.c file which comes with predict.

What I want to do, after I have built the list of satellites using the GET_LIST function is to build a list of AOS and LOS times for each satellite in say the next 24hrs.

Is there a PREDICT command to do this?  Closest I have seen is the PREDICT "SAT NAME" time command, but this gives me a prediction of the satellite position at a certain time.

Regards
Pieter
ZS1PK/M0PAK