Re: WB9L cross-satellite again

It is not a cross-satellite contact but rather a dual satellite operation as if someone was transmitting with 2 ht's at the same time on 2
different repeater!! It is a loss of bandwidth and if you want to see a real cross satellite contact check the PCSAT and PCSAT-1 or 2?
experiment.

The only one + i see it's could be the choice to choose between 2 downlinks but i don't know what the real results will be?

> > >I'm open to any suggestions regarding a term more
> > accurate than cross-satellite for such contacts.
> > >
> > >73 to all,
> > >
> > >Tim - N3TL

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE