Re: WB9L cross-satellite again

Jeff WB2SYK wrote:

How about "an inadvertent QSO'??

Wayne W9AE replies:

Kind of like when RS-12 was in Mode K (15m up, 10m down).  It was common
to hear a CQ where it was obvious that the station calling CQ didn't
know his 15m transmit signal was being repeated by RS-12.  I would
answer the CQ and inform the other guy that I'm hearing him on the 10m
downlink of a satellite.  The other station, of course, was listening to
my 15m signal, not the satellite's 10m downlink.

I don't know what you would call this, but it's not a valid 2-way
satellite contact or a valid 2-way HF contact.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Oakland, Oregon, USA, CN83ik