Icom ic-820H Problems

Hi,

I have an Icom 820H that is having some issues with transmit/receive. The radio just acts funny, receive audio level very low, but at the same time the key tones are normal audio level. The display won't keep a freq on it, when powered on the frequency appears, then disappears after a few seconds. The radio won't transmit and when I tune to a local 2 meter beacon, nothing is heard.

I've double checked power supply voltage, checked that all ribbon cables are properly seated, and done a factory reset without any luck.

If anyone has any troubleshooting tips for me, please send me an email. Radio was stored for a while and just turned on for use.

Thanks in Advance,
Chad
N0YK