Re: beginner question re: uplink power

Hi Roger,

Thanks very much for the reply.  I did forget to mention that I will be
using my Kenwood TS2000 for this purpose.  This allows me the full 0-100
watts choice for 2m, and 0-50 watts choice for 70cm.  The preamps are
only for receive.  The RF switches are between the rig and the preamps
and will bypass the preamps upon transmit.  I can start out my RF out
anywhere within the above stated ranges.

Any further thoughts?

.paul