xmit sstv to the ISS

Hi folks, one member just reminded me about what is the chance one station
uplinking one picture uniterrupted?
Maybe we could cordinate here and use are calls as a your turn my turn such
as abzzz goes first as his starts with A, or use the last letter of the call
such as kc8gkf and everyone with f in there call (last letter) thats there
day to xmit up. something like that I think we could work out. That would
cut down on the stations trying to xmit up. Or someone could pass out times
to the users (get a list here) to xmit up. Anyother ideas?

kc8gkf