QRPp

Dear AO-7 Bandits,
                            As most of you know, I've always been QRP on AO-7 and due to the mountains very often used them as passive reflectors - using knife edge propagation ... conditions permitting.

However, due to the stringent antenna restrictions imposed on me recently and the dismantling of the satellite array I now have to reduce power even more and utilise an Arrow aerial indoors fromt a basement apartment ... surrounded by mountains.

What was previously a "challenge" ... has now become a *REAL* challenge, QRPp on AO-7.

(One of my DXCC's is for QRP so don't laugh at me just yet).

I expect to be QRV by Wednesday or Thursday so if you hear somebody knocking - it'll be me.

Good news Joe ?? (K3SZH) ... put'cher cans on mate and have a lissen on the usual QRG.

Got that Mak (SV1BSX) ?? ... and Jimmy ??.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>