JOTA

I made 8 contacts on AO-51, and only one JOTA!!

KE7WB, Brien in Woodinville, WN ~0227Z 190ct08..

I'll send you a couple of QSL's Brien, or more if you had more than
one Boy Scout there....Let me know...

Years ago we would make many contacts for the same event...

When I was a  Navy fighter pilot flight instructor at Pensacola
1947-48 I was an Air Scoutmaster, so perhaps my interest is a little
higher....I'd give them rides in an R4D navy transport...C47 for
other than navy....

Perhaps too late for the rest of the country by the time I could get
on today, we'll try again next year....

Seems like one of the better ways to promote ham radio, and in
particular hamsats...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....