Orbitron

    Hi: I need help with Orbitron again.

          The problem this time when I  go to  predict I get

          A message on the screen that says

          Information  and  X on the top   It also tells me

          No Iridium loaded

            And the only option I have is say OK

            This means I  can,t get the latest keps.

               Another thing I don,t understand is I haven,t been

              Able to get current keps for VO-52

             The others are ok before I had this predict problem.

                  Jerry w0sat