Re: Delfi-c3 Telemetry Capture & Decoding

Hi Clive,

Good to hear you are listening for our satellite!

We have not published the telemetry format and conversion equations at
this point. The reasoning behind this is that all this has been
incorporated in RASCAL, so you can just read if off the screen there.

Unfortunately, tuning and getting RASCAL to lock properly turned out be
harder than we thought. Therefore we have written a small manual on our
website and you can find it at http://www.delfic3.nl/rascal/ under
'instructions'. The audio clip on our website is perfectly suited for
this purpose and has in fact been used by ourselves and many
radio-amateurs to get their set-ups up and running. Please note that
this audio clip has been recorded at an exact frequency in order to get
RASCAL decode and does not contain any Doppler shift.

Good luck!

Best regards,

Gerard Aalbers, Delfi-C3 team