Three full frames received this morning

The pass and picture cycle timing aligned this morning and I just
managed to squeek in three full frames in one pass.  Last one was a bit
noisy as the el went down to 2 degrees behind power lines and trees, but
got it all in.  I can routinely hear signals below the theoretical
horizon and follow them to LOS at slight neg el also.

Even 12 feet height extends the visual horizon a bit--as a celestial
navigator, we correct for height of eye off the water and enter it in
feet, so a foot or two makes a difference.

Curt
KU8L
EN82h1