Relay replacement

Hi Angelo,

Very good advice, as usual, Dom...

I replaced mine years ago, got mine out of the junk box, and it did
not exactly make contact with some of the foil on the board...I just
made a jumper from small diameter copper, and it has been up there
for years...same thing if some of the traces are missing..

I live fairly near the coast, and have the typical salt water corrosion...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...