Re: iss voice

Perry,

They are working the published frequencies.  Working them is a combination
of having a good station, skill, and in my case, some dumb luck.  I was
setting things up for another day of automated capture of the SSTV when I
heard them give a CQ.  10 seconds of grabbing the mouse, headset, and
bringing the SATPC32ISS program to the top, a quick call, and I had my QSO.
I called several times previously with no luck.  As others have noted, they
are mixing voice and SSTV, and I have heard others "tail end" a SSTV picture
very successfully.

Alan
WA4SCA