mmsstv settings

hi folks, those of you who are using mmsstv to decode sstv from the iss,
what sstv settings are you using, such as demodulating method. pll,hilbert
T.F. or zero crossings? and if so what are the other settings? any settings
you are using to bring your pic in better,  any help would be nice to have.
thanks in advance.

p.s. my pics are not coming in to well as of yet, its why I am wondering
about the settings to help.

kc8gkf