Re: ISS recording Oct 16th 1338UTC

> Ben Jackson wrote:
> I've posted the SSTV pictures that I grabbed on various passes
> today and the recording of the voice pass (Garriott starts
> talking about 5 minutes in) at http://www.innismir.net/article/49

Here's an outstanding clip made from the October 16 pass at 13:45 UTC showing crystal clear SSTV reception and audio from Richard as he headed out over the Atlantic.

(I actually snagged a partial QSO with Richard just as he went LOS from my QTH during this pass.)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF9GYoHbKEg

Enjoy!

73, de John, KD2BD

--