Re: SSTV Algorithms?

According to Mr Nyquist (I think that's who it was) you only need to sample at twice the highest frequency contained in the sampled waveform but
remember that here we are talking about twice the frequency of the highest harmonic contained in the waveform so 8KHz wouldn't be sufficient for
a 4KHz square wave but would be sufficient to reconstruct a 4KHz sine wave.....  or is my theory screwed up as well?