Re: Whats up with all the black pix?

It is the end of the crew day.  Richard may remember to change the
batteries.  We've asked for him to be reminded during the crew briefing
in the morning.  I expect you'll be able to enjoy packet tonight while
the crew is sleeping...
	73,
	Will

--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L3, AMA 800142, FBIS
kc6rol@amsat.org     http://www.spaceflightsoftware.com/will/