ISS recording this morning?

I would be very grateful if anyone could offer a recording of this morning's 8:31 am pass of Richard Garriott's transmissions over the Gulf of Mexico (1331 UTC).

I clearly recall listening to his father as he passed over in the Shuttle in the early 80's.  I was parked then along the Cane River, in Natchitoches, La.  Rig: Kenwood 7400A,
Auto:  Old Bonneville...leaky trunk....mobile whip.  Today it was my pickup truck, 706mkIIG, and $4 worth of WA5VJB 4 ele beam on a pole in a stake box.  Expensive rotator...

Back to pediatrics...

Best Regards to all.

Steven Bienvenu   W5ZA/m...ostly