Re: "Flea Power" follow up...Part 2

Good Evening everyone....nice to take a break from politics, etc.

On tonight's AO-51 QRP pass at 2330z pass, I was using my ever-faithful Icom
2AT as an uplink.  At 1 watt, I was pretty amazed at how good it sounded in
the downlink...and was able to work Drew, KO4MA,  Dave, VP9/G1OCN in
Bermuda, and Paul, N2BX.

Tomorrow night's pass I'll be trying the low power setting: 100mW.

73 de John KB2HSH

--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006