VC-H1 kenwood SSTV camera plus access. FS

I have a like new VC-H1 that I bought new and have used very little. I
bought all the factory cables at the same time. They include the
connection for the Kenwood D7a/e handheld, the D700 mobile, and
comport cable for computer control. I have the original 12 volt
Kenwood wall power supply. I also have the VC-H1 manual. The software
is on a 3.5 floppy and will run under Windows 95 and 98. I don't know
about XP. I can copy it to a CD if needed. I still have a computer
with a 3.5 floppy. If anyone is interested I would consider selling
all this for $350.00. First email stating "I will take it" gets it.

thanks << John

--
N4QWF Amateur Radio Operator
AO-7,AO-27,SO-50,AO-51,VO-52,ISS
>From the Foothills of the Blueridge

*Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming - "WOW, What a ride!"