ISS SSTV No Joy...

Just had a pass of about 42 degrees at 21:13 UTC over the eastern part of the U.S. Grid EM83 and heard nothing. No SSTV, no voice. Looks like I'm going to have to leave the rig  and PC  running unattended 24 hours a day to have a chance at snagging anything. I should be able to copy this with a vertical right? I'm having some problems with my AZ/EL rotators and don't want to leave them unattended.
73,
Michael, W4HIJ