MarexMG Slide Show recomendations

I forgot include the details on Thermal issues.

We do not have convection cooling in space!
All electronics in ISS run hotter than they would on Earth.
The Kenwood TM-D700 has not been modified to operate in Zero-G, without Convection cooling!

Therefore the official recommendations from MarexMG are the following:

Run the Slide Show mode at 5 minute intervals more.
Set the TX power output to Low or watts.
Set the Image format for Robot-36! (reduce duty cycle)
Do not run Unattended until we have established the stability of the VOX and set the Audio settings to prevent continuous carriers.
Record the temperature of the heat sink at the Antenna junction.

73 Miles WF1F www.marexmg.org