Re: SSTV Formats

Hi all:
The current version of SpaceCam1 supports the following formats:

Robot-36
Robot-72
Scottie S1
Scottie S2
Martin M1

If there is enough public interest and support we can ask ARISS if they will approve SpaceCam2

WF1F  Miles MarexMG
(formally Marex-NA, Our web page got hijacked so we Incorporated as MarexMG)