Gray Tenn. Hamfest sellout

Hello all,

   I really HATE to do this but unless something drastic happens this week (IE...hitting the lottery) I am going to sell out of ham radio and electronics in general.

   I have been collecting satellite gear for the past few years and have not even used most of it. Alot of the items are brand new. ARR Preamps, M2 CP VHF and UHF antenna's, (the BIG one's) Rohn 45 tower parts, ect...

The radio's are..

Kenwood TS-790A with 1.2Ghz and IF-232 computer module
Yaesu FT-847

Both radio's are in excellent condition (8-9 out of a 10)

I also have 3 service monitors and assorted test gear that I will be selling.
2 ea IFR 1000S and 1ea. Cushman CE-50TG

I will be attending the Gray Tennessee hamfest, located in northeast Tennessee on the 18th of October.

If your wanting to build up a topnotch satellite, or VHF/UHF station, Please come by and visit my table.

I don't have a list compiled yet but it will be quite a lot.

Thanks and 73's
RoD
KD0XX