Re: manual keplerian calculations

----- Original Message -----
From: "cathrynham" <cathrynm@junglevision.com>

> Bit of a digression, but you know what we need, one of these days,
> is an open source code library for satellite tracking -- ideally
> cross-platform for both *nix/Windows.  This is something that
> would get use outside of the amateur community.

The Windows DLL I use is available in source code, it's not really
Windows-specific as it's just number crunching. It handles satellites and
the Sun, Moon and maybe another planet.

To my surprise (!) I haven't put it on my new website, an error I can
correct :-)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
www.ham-radio-deluxe.com