ARISS images

Good Afternoon, all.

What fun receiving the images from the ISS!  At the start of the 1819z pass,
there was a short DTMF burst that was so loud that I though one of the
locals was doing it.  After hearing "RS0ISS" in CW, I received the images!

The strength of the signals reminded me of what U5MIR sounded like in the
90's.

Thanks to the ARISS team for putting this together.

73 de John KB2HSH

--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006