SSTV on hamsats, then and now

Congratulations to the sstver's on ISS.

Ron Parise, WA4SIR and I EXCHANGED SSTV pics between 2 and 10 Dec
1990...on a COLUMBIA SAREX.  QSL's to prove it..

Present users may be interested in my claim that I delivered the
first NEWSPAPER in space!

Dick Richard, KB5SIW and Ellen Baker, KA5SIX set a record in space on
Columbia 25 June to 9 July 1990, and the SAN DIEGO UNION NEWS
recorded the event on 2 July 1990....I got up at 0500 on 3 July, took
a picture of the paper article, and SSTV'ed it to COLUMBIA.  And of
course have that QSL..

I don't know if NASA archived any of those transactions...

Go to:

Drill down and click on Unionews.zip and click on BWNEWS.JPG

Are they going to have any 2 way SSTV on this mission??  Does any on know??

I used an old ROBOT, of course, that was updated with all the
modes...Still have it!!

            73, Dave, WB6LLO

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...