Re: DX on satellites

--- On Sun, 10/12/08, Jim Danehy <jdanehy@cinci.rr.com> wrote:

   > Every year I see many DXpeditions to various spots in
   > the Caribbean for contest activity. It would be great
   > if these groups would get on the satellites and spice
   > up the birds

N1JEZ sure sparked some interest when he put FP/N1JEZ on the air in July of 2000 giving out many Saint Pierre/Miquelon contacts.  Beautiful card too with an aerial shot in color of the QTH.  I'm sure there's been other satellite DXpeditions since that time during my period of inactivity on the sats.

73, Gary  -K8KFJ-
West Virginia  <EM98>
AMSAT #32574
Sat VUCC #125