Re: to Andy/ ISS SSTV image Received!

Hello Andy,I had a good signal from ISS in the last low el. pass inrange of Holland.Also the signal sounded very clear but for somereason my image is a bit distorted.I used a FT897 (9 el tonna X yagi H/V lin.) HRD DM780.Anyway I am happy with it because this is the firstISS SSTV image which I received.Good luck to others!73's Cor PD0RKCHam Radio In Space: http://iss.ontwikkel.nl>Cor, yes I have it too, but with a qrn burst in the middle