Richard Garriott on Orbit!! SSTV Gallery and Blog

All,

Richard Garriott is now on-orbit.  Launch occurred at 3:01 ET this morning.
The crew plans to dock with ISS on October 14.

In preparation for the SSTV activity on ISS, the ARISS team is encouraging
hams to upload their AO-51 and ISS SSTV pictures on the ARISS SSTV Gallery.
In addition, we are posting late breaking information and pictures on the
ARISS SSTV blog.

The blog is at:

http://www.ariss-sstv.blogspot.com/

And the gallery is at:

http://www.amsat.com/ARISS_SSTV/

There are links at the Gallery site to submit your SSTV pictures.  And their
are helpful hints to prepare for SSTV on Richard Garriott's flight.

We appreciate you submitting pictures to the gallery.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO
AMSAT-NA V.P. for Human Spaceflight Programs
ARISS International Chairman