AO7 DX - best possible?

I have worked and confirmed by QSL what appears to be an AO7 DX record,
LU2DPW (GF05gi) to W4DFU at the University of Florida Club Station (EL89tp),
7537 KM according to TinyLocator software. See www.gatorradio.org
<http://www.gatorradio.org/>  for the card and info. It took CW to do so
with not much more time other than to exchange calls, grids and reports.

I have heard OH8MBN in CW once from the home QTH (EL89wo).  That calculates
at 7813KM and is probably not enough time to exchange all info. Perhaps with
a perfect pass and schedule.just to wet everyone's appetite as to what is
possible on AO7.so get on and work some DX!

73, Jay AA4FL