Re: Anyone running a PREDICT server I can test accesswith?

James French wrote:
> I can't get PREDICT to run on my linux systems for some reason and would
> like to access a online PREDICT server for my PREDICT-GSAT program until
> I can fiqure out why PREDICT won't run on any of my systems.
>
> FYI, I have PREDICT loaded but it keeps going to the edit location
> screen each time I start. I enter my information each time and it shuts
> down each time.
>
> James W8ISS

I had that; I went to gpredict instead, because I wanted a GUI in any
case.  Of course that has its own oddities (if you edit the TLE files,
make sure you don't leave a blank line at the end - the parser is
rubbish) but it's worked well for me.

Gordon