Anyone running a PREDICT server I can test access with?

I can't get PREDICT to run on my linux systems for some reason and would
like to access a online PREDICT server for my PREDICT-GSAT program until
I can fiqure out why PREDICT won't run on any of my systems.

FYI, I have PREDICT loaded but it keeps going to the edit location
screen each time I start. I enter my information each time and it shuts
down each time.

James W8ISS