AO-51 SSTV

Received the following on the 2:45 pass here in EN19 country, using
JVComm32:

                                    CQ SSTV
                                         from
                                     AI 7W
                                           in
                                    Grid CN84

                    Robot 36
                    11.10.2008  02:49  UTC
Unable to Tx, eavesdropping only, maximum elevation 7 deg.

Looking forward to rest of week-end

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian Hams, also to my US friends a happy
Columbus Day

73

VE4GTB / KD7MDB

Amsat #29196