Question on receiving AO-51 SSTV and SatPC32

Unforrtunately I have no capability for 1.2 Ghz transmit so I won't be sending any images to AO-51 but I would like to "eavesdrop". Since I have no frequency pair programmed into SatPC32 for a 1.2Ghz/70cm combination I can just use any pair that happens to have the right downlink frequency right? I think this is a correct assumption but I want to be sure. If I need to add an entry to my frequency parameters I will.
Tnx and 73,
Michael, W4HIJ