SSTV etc from the ISS

I guess like everyone else I am looking forward to Richard Garriott
getting up to the ISS and starting to beam down the pictures!

Two years ago when the SSTV system started for a short period, myself
and David Barber (G8OQW) were fortunate to ("apparently" (so we were
told)) be two of the only hams in the UK to successfully download
images; that in itself made for considerable publicity for the hobby so
if anyone would like to read an article that I wrote and see some of the
pictures that we received then please click here!
<http://www.m0zlb.com/articles.htm>

Please be aware that the article was written in basic terms for an
audience consisting of mainly non-hams but the pictures are nice :-)

73's

David
KG4ZLB