Re: VC-H1 for SSTV reception

Allen Vinegar wrote:
> The program opens up. A little box pops up saying communication
> inactive. It's meant to work with windows 95 or 98.
> The programming commands are beyond me. If you acquire a VC-H1 and
> figure out how to do it, please let me know.
>
> Al

Hmm.  I'd be trying to run it under Wine, since I don't have any Windows
machines and I don't know anyone who does.

Looking at the spec in the manual, it doesn't really seem to mention
much about downloading pictures from the device.  If I get hold of one,
I might give Kenwood a poke and see if they have any more comprehensive
information.

Gordon